Saturday, April 20, 2013

MOUNT VERNON

It was a rainy day and our plans were to go home but Marv wanted to go and see the street fair in Mount Vernon. We had not been there in a very long time. It was good and we enjoyed ourselves. But there was nothing there i could eat so I ate a burger and now I feel crummy.

When we got back Kim and Ron had a surprise for me. They found a bakery and lunch spot catering to people who can not have gluten and they had a huge loaf of bread for me. The place is just in La Conner.

Yesterday we went with them to a tavern for lunch and have been enjoying happy hour with them. Last night we had a fire at their site and we were pretty hardy campers because it was not the best weather.

We have a couple of people wanting our site but I don't know if we will go home or not it looks Ike it is clearing up .

No comments: